Avianca is conscious of the need for companies to optimize their travel budget and for easy to administer corporate travel. We’ve designed a business travel program based on a world-class air service, with extensive coverage and connectivity across the length and breadth of Latin America, the United States, Canada and Europe, providing more benefits so your company can enjoy:
Addressed to any entity, whether it is a commercial or civil company, a state entity, an industrial or commercial State entity, a mixed economy company, a non-governmental organization, a not for profit entity, guild, association, educational entity, religious community, cooperative, family compensation fund, among others, making Institutional Purchases of airplane tickets from one or several Transporters, according to the General Terms and Conditions of the Program.
Travel agencies, travel marketers, tour operators or wholesalers.
Exclusive representatives and general agents of Avianca.
Consortiums and joint ventures.
Enrollment does not cost anything, however continued membership and access to the program benefits will be subject to the volume of purchases made by the company.
See the terms and conditions or the program.
Geographic scope of the agreements
Avianca has designed different ways to join the Program, which adjust to the purchase schemes of each of the organizations. These arrangements are called: Local, Group and Interregional.
1. Local Business Negotiation: Is an agreement with organizations that establish one country for purchasing.
2. Group Negotiation in Domestic Market: A negotiation which includes companies that are part of the same economic group in different cities in the same country and under the same negotiation.
3. Interregional Negotiation: An agreement for companies with consumption in two or more regions, or 3 or more countries in the same region, among which are: North America, Europe, Central America, South America, Europe (Spain and England) Colombia and Peru.
For Central and South America, Interregional type agreements will be established, if within their regions the companies have purchases in 3 or more countries.
How can I join Avianca Corporate?
All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
2. Wait to be contacted by one of our advisors.
3. Sign an airline preference agreement between your company and the Airline.
4. Start enjoying the benefits of the agreement.
If your company is inviting participants in a bidding process (RFP) and would like Avianca to take part, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "Tender - RFP" in the subject line.
Obtain your Web password
Once you become an official member of Avianca Corporate, you'll be emailed instructions on how to set your Web password and also the call center PIN. This will allow you to carry out your requests and transactions easily, quickly and safely, saving you time and money
What does the Web Administrator do and what are they responsible for?
The Web administrator designated by your company will be the person responsible for managing the master password to access the online transactions and the administration of company users to enter the Preferencia website.
They will also be the person responsible for the allocation and management of the call center PIN, to carry out transactions in this channel through the Corporate Client Option.
How can the company assign or change its designated Web administrator?
1. Download and fill out this form to assign or change the Web Administrator, who will assign the password allowing you to enter your company's account.
2. Scan and print the letter on company letterhead and send it, duly signed by the legal representative or the person responsible for the administration of the agreement, to email@example.com, along with the following documents:
- Certificate of incorporation and legal representation* of the company issued by the Chamber of Commerce (no more than 30 days old).
- Copy of the identity document of the legal representative or the person responsible for administering the agreement and the Company NIT* (Tax ID Number).
*Applies in Colombia for commercial companies. Government agencies or nonprofit organizations must send a copy of the resolution of the respective Ministry. For other countries, the relevant documentation of existence and legal representation of the company applies.
3. An email will be sent to the address indicated in the request with a link to a page where the password can be set and activated.
4. Login to www.programapreferencia.com and start making your requests and executing transactions easily, quickly and securely, as well as managing the services and benefits the program provides.
All actions on this site are presumed to be conducted under the principles of good faith, honesty, truthfulness and accuracy. Consequently, Avianca will assume that both the statements and the documents sent are valid, unless proven otherwise.
Request the Call Center PIN
Once your company has assigned its web administrator and password, in the same step for assigning your web password you can create the Call Center PIN. You'll then get access to a variety of self-service tools when you contact our call center.
Learn how to use this site
The website is designed so that persons authorized by the Corporate Client may make requests and transactions easily.
This channel is enabled 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, to provide our clients with information about our products and services.